On-call worker (+/-8 hours per week).
This is Scelta Products
Dynamic, no-nonsense, nice colleagues, short lines and direct communication that is Scelta Products in short. We specialize in producing breaded, frozen vegetable snacks. Our products find their way worldwide to our customers in Retail, Foodservice and Quick Service Restaurants. In the 1st quarter of 2023 we will open our new location in Rilland, but for the location in Kruiningen we are also still looking for help is weekends or vacations.
Sitting still on the couch on Saturdays is not for you. At 5 a.m. your alarm goes off to work for the day. You jump on your bike, scooter or in your car and head toward Rilland/Kruiningen. Once you arrive, you start your shift with a cup of coffee and divide the work with your colleagues, and at 6:00 a.m. you start work. You will spend all morning cleaning production lines and machinery. Then you and the team set up the production lines for Monday morning. Between noon and 2 p.m. your workday is over and you can enjoy the weekend!
Because you will be working in a manufacturing environment, you are at least 16 years old.
Here’s what you get from us:
When you join Scelta Products, you’re in it for the long haul! Specifically:
- Starting salary between €8.40 and €11.50 gross per hour depending on age and experience
- You will receive the following benefits in addition to your gross hourly wage:
- 9.5% surcharge for vacation hours
- 5.77% allowance for ATV
- 3% year-end bonus in accordance with the CLA
- Clean working environment
- Ability to work additional hours during vacation periods.