THIS IS SCELTA PRODUCTS
Dynamic, no-nonsense, nice colleagues, short lines and direct communication that is Scelta Products in short. We specialize in producing breaded, frozen vegetable snacks. Our products find their way worldwide to our customers in Retail, Foodservice and Quick Service Restaurants. In the 3rd quarter of 2022 we will open our new office in Rilland and we would like you to start there. Therefore, your induction period will take place in Kruiningen.
WHAT DOES YOUR WORKDAY LOOK LIKE?
You start on Monday with an overthink in your team, Pedro, Martin and John have a rotation system where you can use your talent in a different place in the organization each week. Together you talk through where you ended last week and where the work needs to be picked up again. One week you’ll start loading and unloading trucks, the next week you’ll be keeping the freezer rooms and inventory neat and up-to-date.
THIS IS YOU:
You are a team player with a passion for efficient and safe material handling. You don’t get mad easily and are not averse to hard work. Together with the team, you will ensure that the internal transport, storage and related light administration runs smoothly. You enjoy working in the food industry.
- You have recent work experience in similar position
- Certificate for Forklift/Reach truck is a plus
- You enjoy interacting with colleagues
- You have a positive mindset, are inquisitive and curious
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FROM US:
When you join Scelta Products, you are in for the long haul! Specifically, if you perform well, you can count on a permanent contract and beyond:
- 25 vacation days and 15 Atv days, which you can use flexibly
- 3% year-end bonus in accordance with the CLA
- Clean working environment
- Discount on your CZ insurance that you can also use for your family.
- The opportunity to develop and advance by attending training and/or courses.
- The best co-workers!