THIS IS SCELTA PRODUCTS
Dynamic, no-nonsense, nice colleagues, short lines and direct communication that is Scelta Products in short. We specialize in producing breaded, frozen vegetable snacks. Our products find their way worldwide to our customers in Retail, Foodservice and Quick Service Restaurants. In the 3rd quarter of 2022 we will open our new office in Rilland and we would like you to start there. Therefore, your induction period will take place in Kruiningen.
THIS IS YOU
Because of you, our transportation process is done to perfection, you schedule and monitor the process. If there are problems along the way you think in solutions, you can easily switch between tasks and you keep the customer nicely informed. You are also responsible for taking care of the correct documentation with the NVWA, booking CMR’s, you receive visitors at the front desk and you are the first point of contact for incoming phone calls.
You are an accurate go-getter who adapts easily when the situation asks for it. You do not get easily distracted, always maintain an overview and every day you give the best of yourself. Together with your fun and active team, you will ensure that the transportation and related administration runs like clockwork.
- You are communicatively strong
- Great if you bring relevant work experience, but just graduated? no problem!
- It would be nice if you have completed an education in this direction at MBO or HBO level.
- You have a positive mindset, are inquisitive and curious
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Dutch & English language in word and writing.
- Knowledge of the German language is a plus.
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FROM US:
When you join Scelta Products, you are in for the long haul! Specifically, if you perform well, you can count on a permanent contract and beyond:
- 25 vacation days and 15 Atv days, which you can use flexibly
- 3% year-end bonus in accordance with the CLA
- Clean working environment
- Discount on your CZ insurance that you can also use for your family.
- The opportunity to develop and advance by attending training and/or courses.
- The best co-workers!