THIS IS SCELTA PRODUCTS
Dynamic, no-nonsense, nice colleagues, short lines and direct communication that is Scelta Products in short. We specialize in producing breaded, frozen vegetable snacks. Our products find their way worldwide to our customers in Retail, Foodservice and Quick Service Restaurants. In the 3rd quarter of 2022 we will open our new office in Rilland and we would like you to start there. Therefore, your induction period will take place in Kruiningen.
WHAT DOES YOUR WORKDAY LOOK LIKE?
In your regular shift, you start at a different time each week, but always with a transfer from the previous shift. One week during your shift, you will take care of the supply and removal of the production lines so that they have the right batches and do not come to downtime. The following week you will be responsible for putting products away in the freezer and keeping them in order.
THIS IS YOU:
You are a team player with a passion for efficient and safe material handling. Together with the team, you will ensure that the internal transport, storage and related light administration runs smoothly.
- You have a work experience in similar position
- Certificate for Forklift/Reach truck is a plus
- You enjoy interacting with colleagues
- You have a positive mindset, are inquisitive and curious
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FROM US:
When you join Scelta Products, you are in for the long haul! Specifically, if you perform well, you can count on a permanent contract and beyond:
- 25 vacation days and 15 Atv days, which you can use flexibly
- Paid breaks
- 17% shift bonus
- 3% year-end bonus in accordance with the CLA
- Clean working environment
- Discount on your CZ insurance that you can also use for your family.
- The opportunity to develop and advance by attending training and/or courses.